BizEnergize Featured Presenter… Tango Tab’s Nick Marino Jr.!
BizEnergize Featured Presenter Nick Marino Jr.
Live, On-Stage Interview! September 13th at 2nd Tuesday Business Mixer. And, Host of 3rd Thursday Power Lunch!
you don’t want to miss this one!
Currently Nick is working on multiple projects.
Presently, Nick is the Director of Social Change at TangoTab, a company that is working to end hunger in America. TangoTab is a mobile app that provides free restaurant offers. Every time a person uses an offer, TangoTab feeds a hungry American in your city.
To date, TangoTab has fed over 1.5 million people in need!
On top of his work at TangoTab, Nick is the Chief Visionary Officer and founder of MISSIOND. With a focus of getting people to LIVE WITH PURPOSE, MISSIOND is a platform that highlights individuals making a difference across the streets, states and seas. This also includes the creation of ‘Live With Purpose’ bracelets, which spark
people to perform a random act of kindness everyday.
In 2010, Nick started the blog, The Revolving Mind. After leaving a career in corporate world, Nick transformed his blog into a business by creating Revolving Mind Media. Through this avenue Nick works on all types of clients, from upcoming startups to
Nick also sits on the board for POWERHANDZ, which is one of the hottest training products in the country for athletes ranging from David Ortiz of the Boston Red Sox to Johnny Cueto of the San Francisco Giants to Paul George of the Indiana Pacers to Hall of Famer to Tim Brown to Olympic Gold Medalist Hope Solo and many more.
In the fall of 2015, Nick became part of the team at Union Coffee leading all of their communication efforts. Union stands on three pillars. Those are coffee, community and cause. This makes Union Coffee one of a handful of socially conscious coffee shops in the state of Texas.
Random Facts About Nick
• Named 2012’s 30 Under 30 Future Business Leaders of Dallas
• MISSIOND named as one of the most conscious brands by Conscious Magazine in 2012
• Winner of the 2013 Dallas Digital Summit Showcase Startup with TangoTab
• 2014 University of North Texas Alumni Community Service Award
• 2015 Acquisition International Business Excellence Awards: “Best TX Mobile App”
• Guinness World Record Holder for hosting the event for Most People Making Sandwiches Simultaneously
• 2015-16 class of the Mayor’s Star Council in Dallas
• Led the effort through TangoTab to break the Guinness World Record of Most People Making Sandwiches Simultaneously. This effort brought together 20
• Has spoken around the country from Los Angeles to Chicago to Miami, which includes the Global Engagement Summit, Brand Innovation Summit, Mobile Innovation Summit and more.
Currently, Nick is writing his first book titled, Living With Purpose which will be released in 2016
In the community, Nick has been a Big in the Big Brothers Big Sisters foundation for over 2 years, an active volunteer with the North Texas Food Bank, The Salvation Army, SoupMobile and many others.
Most important to Nick are his faith, family and friends. Nick loves paddle boarding, snow boarding, a cold Shiner, traveling, the Yankees, Raiders and Spurs.
BizEnergize Featured Presenter, September 2016
We’re proud to have Nick as our BizEnergize Featured Presenter. Please join us. Enjoy networking with dynamic people while learning something new!
Connect with Nick Marino Jr. on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nickmarinojr
DOWNLOAD TangoTab to save money while feeding the hungry. A convenient way to feed hungry people in your city. It’s working!